Which nationalities may apply for this scholarship?
All applicants paying fees at the ‘international’ (non-EU) rate are eligible to apply.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
Applicants for all taught full-time postgraduate (Masters) courses in the following Schools may apply:
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing
- School of Health & Social Care
- School of Tourism
- School of Applied Sciences – 10 scholarships
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing – 10 scholarships
- School of Health & Social Care – 10 + 2 scholarships
- School of Tourism – 10 scholarships.
The value of each scholarship will depend on the course as follows:
- School of Applied Sciences – (£1,500)
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing – (£1,000)
- School of Health & Social Care – (10 x £1,000 and 2 x £3,000)
- School of Tourism – (£1,000).
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee or by cheque.
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- You must be able to demonstrate an exceptional academic profile (equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours degree as assessed by NARIC)
- You must be able to demonstrate an outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified within four weeks of the decision being made.
askBU Students Service
For more information, please visit official website: www.bournemouth.ac.uk