The objective of this scholarship is to continuously improve management expertise within the Australian aviation industry. Griffith Aviation in the School of Biomolecular and Physical Sciences will cover the tuition fees of one student to undertake either the Bachelor of Aviation Management, the Graduate Certificate in Aviation Management or the Master of Aviation Management program.
- Applicant’s personal statement
– this should include why the applicant has applied for the scholarship,
the selected program of aviation management study in the School of
Biomolecular and Physical Sciences and how they would benefit from the
- Must be an Australian citizen or hold Permanent Australian residency.
- Must be enrolled in or eligible to enrol in either of the following programs:
* Bachelor of Aviation Management
* Graduate Certificate in Aviation Management
* Master of Aviation Management
- Grade Point Average (GPA) – copy of academic transcripts to be
provided for students who are applying for academic entry. (Not
applicable for applicants for professional entry).
- Short listed applicants may be required to attend an interview with a
selection panel conducted jointly by the sponsor and Griffith
Study Subject(s): Aviation Management
Course Level: Bachelor,Graduate , Master
Scholarship Provider: Griffith Aviation in the School of Biomolecular and Physical Sciences
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
Scholarship Application Deadline: 13 January 2012
Source: Click here