Humboldt State University established the Alistair and Judith McCrone Graduate Fellowship Fund in October 2001. The fund was created to honor Dr. and Mrs. McCrone, who together shepherded Humboldt State University and its students for over a quarter of a century.
Incoming graduate students or those who have been at Humboldt State University for less than one academic year will receive first consideration. One award of $3,000.00 will be presented for use in Academic Year 2012-2013. Graduate students must be enrolled full time (at least 9 units per semester), and have at least a 3.0 GPA.
Submit the following materials:
- Faculty Recommendation. On a separate sheet, describe the following: (1,000 words or less) - Nominee’s potential for contribution to his/her field of study -Reasons this student is the most meritorious from current students enrolled in or admitted into program fall 2012, i.e., qualities and attributes of nominee that set him/her apart from others.
- Statement of Objectives. Attach a copy of nominees’ statement of objectives from graduate program application.
- Letters of Recommendation. Include copies of two letters of recommendation from graduate program application or two letters of recommendation from program faculty for currently enrolled nominees.
- Unofficial Transcripts from all Universities Attended.
- Incomplete or late nominations will not be considered.
- QUESTIONS: Should be directed to the Sponsored Programs Foundation, SBS 427, 826-5159, or email@example.com.
January 30, 2012